ITQ (NVQ in ICT)
Is this qualification right for my organisation?
If your staff use IT in their day to day work and want to prove their competence across a range of IT applications, then ITQs are for you.
The qualifications are extremely flexible and adaptable – for example, other qualifications (such as CLAIT and ECDL) can count towards your qualification.
- Do you use e-mail in a daily basis?
- Do you use specifically designed software?
- Do you have access to the Internet?
- Do you use IT, but have no formal qualifications in this area?
- Would you be interested in a flexible training and learning programme that does not heavily impact on working time?
The first qualification to:
- Take into account existing IT knowledge
- Include specific software accreditations
- Include skills acquired through informal learning
- Include self taught skills
- Provide a pick and mix framework
Advantages of ITQs
- Less paperwork
- Less work overall
- Competence based qualification
- More employer focussed
- Personal on-line portfolio
- Candidates take control
For more information on ITQ training please contact
Jackie Ling, Curriculum Leader at Wirral Metropolitan College on
0151 551 7777 or email Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org